Information according to § 5 TMG
(1) Service providers shall keep the following information easily recognizable, directly accessible and permanently available for business telemedia generally offered against payment:
1. the name and address at which they are established, in addition, in the case of legal entities, the legal form, the authorized representative and, if information is provided on the capital of the company, the share or nominal capital and, if not all contributions to be made in cash have been paid in, the total amount of outstanding contributions,
2. information that enables rapid electronic contact and direct communication with them, including the address of the electronic mail,
3. if the service is offered or provided within the scope of an activity requiring official authorization, details of the competent supervisory authority,
4. the commercial register, register of associations, register of partnerships or register of cooperatives in which they are registered and the corresponding register number,
5. insofar as the service is rendered in the exercise of a profession within the meaning of Article 1 letter d of Council Directive 89/48/EEC of 21 December 1988 on a general system for the recognition of higher-education diplomas awarded on completion of professional education and training of at least three years' duration (OJ EC No. L 19 p. 16) or within the meaning of Article 1 letter f of Council Directive 92/51/EEC of 18 June 1992 on a second general system for the recognition of professional education and training to supplement Directive 89/48/EEC (OJ EC No. L 209 p. 25, 1995 No. L 17 p. 20). June 1992 on a second general system for the recognition of professional education and training to supplement Directive 89/48/EEC (OJ EC No. L 209 p. 25, 1995 No. L 17 p. 20), as last amended by Commission Directive 97/38/EC of 20 June 1997 (OJ EC No. L 184 p. 31), is offered or provided, information about
a) the chamber to which the service providers belong,
b) the legal professional title and the state in which the professional title was awarded,
c) the name of the professional regulations and how they can be accessed,
6. in cases where they have a value added tax identification number pursuant to Section 27a of the Value Added Tax Act or a business identification number pursuant to Section 139c of the Tax Code, the indication of this number,
7. in the case of stock corporations, partnerships limited by shares and limited liability companies in liquidation or winding up, the indication thereof,
8. in the case of audiovisual media service providers, the indication of
(a) the Member State in which they are established or deemed to be established; and
(b) the relevant regulatory and supervisory authorities.
(2) Further information obligations under other legal provisions shall remain unaffected.
Version based on the Act Amending the Telemedia Act and Other Acts of November 19, 2020 (BGBl. I p. 2456), entered into force on November 26, 2020.
marcbartolo fotoGrafik design
Cell . +49 176 28 14 14 05
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
USt.Nr. DE5 803 61605
Consumer dispute resolution / universal arbitration board
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT :
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general legislation pursuant to Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of such infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS :
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we request that you notify us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately. Source reference: Disclaimer eRecht24
Cell : +49 176 28 14 14 05